Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Andres Montano Blog.


As my wedding date gets close and closer, things begin to get more and more in focus and at the same time, more chaotic. Thoughts about our future as motivating individuals as well as an evolving couple, start to gain substance and importance. How do we push ourselves, and each other, to grow and become better at what we love to do? We both know this is the key to happiness: Junia (juniaisabel.blogspot.com) with her writing, Andres with his design.
My first step is to start blogging again.
My main goal for this year is to start documenting my growth and my life in more accessible ways. This, in turn, may open up more doors, motivating myself as an individual (and as a direct result, helping my relationship evolve in better directions).
Sounds Like You and Me is now officially the Andres Montano style and portfolio blog. I will document new projects and inspirations that push me as a designer.
All that being said. Here's to 2010. The year we all do we love to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see the renewed purpose with your blog. I'll be looking forward to seeing some of the projects you'll be working on.

Monkey + Seal said...

Sweeet. Looking forward to more stuff!