Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Popote card





Since I'm spending most of my free creative time thinking about Popote, I figure I'll post our new stuff on here since we don't have a blog for the co. yet. Things are definitely going slower than I'd hoped but I guess that's to be expected when the medium we're using is readily available when I want it to be. One day Junia and I will get our own machine and we can get really crazy.


I've been wanting to do some designs celebrating my love for the 8-bit era. We decided to go with a "love" card because nothing is cooler than 8-bit romance! These cards are a little tough to put together since it's two colors that are actually registered. We put down the brown layer then the blue layer carefully on top.
If you dig it, we're selling them for $4.50 at our Etsy shop!


No comments: