Sunday, June 22, 2008

Super Crew

Alrightalrightalright.. I'm in no way some advocate or pusher of MTV or Randy Jackson. But if you grew up hip hop in any way, watched early or recent B-Boy movies, or at least even appreciate dancing, you need to watch ABDC. If MTV ever had ONE reason in the last 10 years to watch it, America's Best Dance Crew is the reason. 

Super Crew is the reason I'm breaking my nerd silence of science and music blogging. Just watch this performance and tell me you didn't say "alright that was fuckin rad."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are one of my favs on the show. the other group i like is Fanny Pak. this show is the best ever i wanna go back to my childhood where dad used to tape us dancing! wish i wouldve gotten into it.

Rick Kitagawa said...

Nooooo! They took down the video when I finally got around to watching it!