Friday, May 23, 2008

8-Trck Engineer Ep.02: It Will Never Die.

Seriously. Rock and roll will never end. Take a few minutes and listen to this quick mix and you'll know what I'm talking about. THIS IS FRESH and this is 50 years old!

For my girlfriend Junia's upcoming 25th Birthday party I've been neck-high with Rock and Rockabilly music from the 50's and 60's. I've been wading through tons of songs finding good ones for all those Guys and Gals to boogie to this weekend. I'm not much of a Rockabilly myself, but I do really enjoy old rock and roll just like the next music lover. Actually, when I was talking with my dad recently playing him 2007's Little Barrie he said "you haven't changed! You know what your FIRST tape was from Music Trader? You were in elementary school!" "No, I don't remember, what was it?" "your first tape was the Stray Cats!"

Shit! I was cool back then too! Enjoy. You can download the full mix (song-by-song..sorry still figuring it out) by clicking riiiigggghhttt....here!

8-Trck Engineer: May 23rd 2008
It will never die Rockabilly Mix

No comments: