Wednesday, July 2, 2008

8-Trck Engineer Ep.09, The Wonder Years

This mix is inspired by my high school years. Every track on this mix was heard countless times throughout my middle school and high school career. I'm not sure if any of you have tried doing this but it's pretty freekin hard. The problem is I still like tons of the music I liked back then and trying to choose the right songs to make this list work was pretty tough. I'm going to say this is like the inch tall nipple-tip of the mile deep ice-burg. I had to choose the most important ones as well as the ones I can still stand listening to...the timless ones.


Some honorable mentions? : Air, Black Heart Procession, Broadcast, International Noise Conspiracy, The Murder City Devils, Pedro the Lion, Pinback, Sunny Day Real Estate, Weezer.
What are some stand out tracks of your highschool years?


8-Trck Engineer Ep. 09, The Wonder Years

No comments: