Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ellen Allien + Modeselektor

Those of you in SF!
Make sure you purchase your tix to one of the coolest shows of the year. On Friday Sept 5th, bpitchcontrol-ers, Berlin-based Ellen Allien and Modeselektor are playing at Mighty. Get your tix soon cause this is a definite sell-out show. I've been waiting for a show to make me this excited for a while- now all I have to do is wait 2 months. They don't have a flyer for the show yet, but keep on the lookout for one here.

Here's a quick mix of the two to get your mouth watering. then you will HUNGER!

here's the Muxtape if you wanna try it out.



BTW! stay tuned for the next 8-Trck Engineer. I'm working on my super summer 80's mix. s'gonn' be hot!
I love the new Ellen Allien album art. I have it as my desktop background! The color palette and the simplicity of it just turn me on. totally turn me on. Unfortunately the album isn't quite as bursting as the art. I put one of the good tracks as the last song on the mix.


No comments: